Price And Quantity
- 1200 INR
This systemic fungicide is a liquid concentrate that is designed to control a variety of plant diseases including rust, powdery mildew, downy mildew, leaf spot, and anthracnose. It is an organic fungicide, making it a safe and effective solution for farmers and growers looking for an alternative to chemical-based fungicides. The recommended dosage for application is 20 ml per 15 liters of water, which can be easily mixed in a pump.
The fungicide comes in a range of convenient packaging sizes, including 50ml, 100ml, 250ml, 500ml, and 1ltr, making it easy to choose the right size for your needs. For larger scale use, it is also available in a 200 liter HDPE container. The packaging type is designed for easy storage and transport, ensuring that you can take it with you wherever you need to go.
|Dosage||20 ml in 15 ltr pump|
|Crop||control rust powdery mildev, downy mildev leaf spot antharacnose etc|
|Form||organic fungicides,Liquid Concentrate|
|Packaging Size||200 ltr HDPE container|
|Packaging Type||50ml , 100ml 250ml, 500ml,1ltr|
Uses of systemic fungicides :
- Systemic fungicides are designed to control a wide range of fungal diseases such as rust, powdery mildew, downy mildew, leaf spot, anthracnose, and many others. The fungicide is absorbed by the plant and travels throughout the plant's system, providing protection against fungal diseases.
- Systemic fungicides are commonly used in agriculture to protect crops from fungal diseases. This helps to increase crop yields and reduce crop losses, leading to a more profitable harvest.
- Systemic fungicides can also be used to protect ornamental plants and trees in gardens, parks, and landscapes. This helps to keep these plants healthy and attractive, improving the overall appearance of the landscape.
- Systemic fungicides are also used in organic farming as they are generally considered to be safer and more environmentally friendly than synthetic fungicides. This makes them a popular choice for farmers and growers who want to use environmentally friendly methods to protect their crops.
- Systemic fungicides are generally considered to be safe for humans and animals, making them a safer option compared to other types of fungicides.
FAQs of systemic fungicide :
What is a systemic fungicide?
A systemic fungicide is a type of pesticide that is absorbed by plants and travels throughout their system to control fungal diseases.
How does a systemic fungicide work?
A systemic fungicide is absorbed by the plant and travels throughout its system to provide protection against fungal diseases.
What are some common uses of systemic fungicides?
Systemic fungicides are used to control fungal diseases in crops, plants, trees, and for ornamental plant care. They are also used in organic farming.
Is a systemic fungicide safe for humans and animals?
Systemic fungicides are generally considered to be safe for humans and animals, making them a safer alternative to other types of fungicides.
Can systemic fungicides be used in organic farming?
Yes, systemic fungicides can be used in organic farming as they are generally considered to be safer and more environmentally friendly than synthetic fungicides.
- All India